Fees and Insurance
We are an out-of-network provider and fees are paid by clients at the time of session.
- 45 minutes $200
- First session assessment $250
- <24 hour cancellations $25
If you would like to receive your out-of-network benefits, you will have access to your superbills that you can submit to your insurance for possible reimbursement.
To determine whether your insurance will pay out-of-network benefits:
Call the customer service number on the back of your insurance card. Ask if you have out of network benefits for mental health. If so, you may want to ask:
- What is the deductible that must be met before coverage?
- What percentage of each visit will be covered?
- What information is needed from the provider?
- What address should you mail the superbill to?
Submit the superbill to your insurance company for reimbursement.
You may also choose to use your Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA). This may allow you to pay with pre-tax dollars.
We are not responsible for fees not covered by your out-of-network benefits.